Say_it_straight
A
thread 1/2
I was waiting for this segment to appear (watched it in real time today), but I'm sure it's been available longer as I have been working on finishing Prequel. This is a great segment to watch from The View. Looking to save money?
08:51 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Say_it_straight
A
thread 2/2
Listen to what the Biden administration has been working on for you, something you'll never see from the other guy who's only concerned with himself and a few other rich folks.
https://youtu.be/KJiF92_8R...
Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm With Most Important Actions to Fight Climate Change | The View - YouTube

Ahead of Earth Day, Energy Secretary Granholm joins “The View” to weigh in on topics from rising temperatures and gas prices to how Americans can take action...

08:51 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Pam Sourelis
A
She was on with Chris Hayes tonight as well. She is so excited about the work this administration has been doing for the green economy. Just amazing.
In response to Say_it_straight.
10:06 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Say_it_straight
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
Her excitement is what draws us all in I think. One asked on The View if she was going to run for president further on down the line. Can't remember who asked that.
10:08 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Say_it_straight.
I hope she continues to spread the word. My sense is that she can get a lot of young people on board with this administration.
10:09 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}