Kevin Hilbiber
A
thread 1/6
Got the best job in my life now and the best boss. He too is on the spectrum. When I started there one time he said, "You talk to yourself.." I sort of wanted to defend myself but he continued- "I get it, so do I."
10:40 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Kevin Hilbiber
A
thread 2/6
The fellow who once I had earned my way in, said "They don't make people like you anymore."
Kevin Hilbiber
A
thread 3/6
He runs a store of 10,000 square feet and a crew of 17 in BFE during the war on music we brought about under Nixon when he ended the war- The fellows who own the entertainment industry, and by proxy the broadcast media- said That will Never happen again even after Pink Floyd noted their response to
Kevin Hilbiber
A
thread 4/6
Dark Side of the Moon- We're so happy we can hardly count. That today full service music stores outside of major cities are getting fewer and further between.
Kevin Hilbiber
A
thread 5/6
I support a store that sees to it all the red rural counties surrounding Thurston county all the way out to the coast as we also do band instruments. That's Kris.

Its an honor to see that those who demonize us at least still enjoy arts in education.
10:40 PM - Apr 18, 2024 (Edited)
Kevin Hilbiber
A
thread 6/6
Rock and Roll was one thing that connected with me when I was unreachable. We saw what it did. Its only 10% of music. At 68 this is payback time. Karmic Credit Score.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}