Karl S the Typo King
A
I’m always surprised by the number of people following me, it keeps growing too 😳 but also by the number of people following who have zero spouts. I understand if you don’t have a lot to say, I often don’t, even a spout that says hello would be a good start. Doesn’t have to be a lot.

Good talk
03:31 PM - Apr 18, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
I agree. Especially the dudes who have nothing to spout, but when I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, & follow them back, they'd slide into my dms & suddenly be very chatty. They got promptly unfollowed, & now I don't even entertain the idea of following these people back.
11:31 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
I’ve had two people that when I followed back they jumped into the DMs to try and sell me something 🤦🏻‍♂️ the 💩 women have to go through is ridiculous.
11:50 PM - Apr 18, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
And if they're reading the spouts, they see the complaints from us about it... but will try it anyway. 🤷🏽‍♀ I don't understand.
11:56 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
They think they’re special 😂
11:57 PM - Apr 18, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
Look what I've got! 😋 Not quite the one in the picture, but close. The marshmallows & the kiss kept melting before I could style it & get the picture, so I added a couple more, & another kiss ... so this is one decadent cup of hot chocolate, lol! 🤤😅
12:43 AM - Apr 19, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Candy Love.
That was an experience! At the bottom of the mug, it was like eating chocolate molten lava... between the hot chocolate, the chocolate syrup, & the 2 Hershey kisses. I'm stuffed, & on a major chocolate high, lol! 😅🤣
01:12 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Candy Love
B
Love it🍹🍹🫖🍵🧋
04:09 AM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}