Hal Donahue
A
Netanyahu is desperately attempting to drag the United States into a regional war to save himself and his fascist regime. President Biden, do not allow that to happen. Will you defend Israel no matter what crimes it commits? Bibi must go.
05:28 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Vivant Anon
A
In response to Hal Donahue.
The answer is yes, for every American in Israel as well as the fact that they are our allies. No one is going to bend over for the Iranian regime. I hope they de escalate (and it sounds like they have); Iranian regimes prefers to fund local terrorists than be “directly” involved.
#bringthemhome
06:23 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Hal Donahue
A
In response to Vivant Anon.
The answer should be no. The Netanyahu government is every bit as rotten as that of Iran. The proof is Gaza and Israeli terrorist attacks on the west bank.
06:14 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Vivant Anon
A
Israeli settler violence is problem. So is Palestinian terrorist murdering a 14 year old boy.

Netanyahu is not as bad as the Islamic republic, ask any Iranian woman or a man who wants to speak his mind. Same in Gaza, they are murdered by their own government.

Don’t ever say they are equal.
11:12 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Hal Donahue
A
Netanyahu with his fascist (right word) coalition has made Israel comparable to Hamas and possibly worse than Iran. Well over 30,000 slaughtered Palestinians prove that.
06:21 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Vivant Anon
A
Are you SERIOUS? The Iranian gov is an extremist Islamist terror group that attacks their own people, funds terror globally, & is one of the most oppressive and brutal to women &🏳️‍🌈 murders men and women who dissent. Don’t you DARE compare Israel to Iran.
10:44 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Hal Donahue
A
I did because over 30,000 dead Palestinians prove that the current fascist Israeli government is no better than their enemies.
06:46 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Vivant Anon
A
I read through your posts & not once have you posted anything on the Israelis who were massacred on 10/7 or the 14 year old shepherd murdered recently, only blaming Israel for being attacked for existing, & self defense.

Your position is victim blaming, misinformation and completely privileged.
08:42 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Hal Donahue
A
I have been in the Eastern Med. I have seen the IDF and Israel in action do Sabra and Shatila ring any bells? Israeli settlers have been launching terrorist attacks on Gaza while the IDF stood by or aided them. I am on record repeatedly saying a POX on both their houses
05:49 AM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}