Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
For reference, Professor Snyder begins at the 52:40 mark. If only all persuadable Independent and non-MAGA Republican voters would listen to him and think about what he’s saying. I liked his quick opening remark (dig), alluding to the fecklessness & uselessness of THIS House of Representatives.
Sabine Savvidis @SabineSavvidis
ICYMI or only watched snippets of House Oversight Committee. Yes, there were funny moments when Comer started screeching.
But Timothy Snyder was a witness and he brilliantly explained the connection of Russian and Chinese information warfare - and how it is amplified in Congress.
Defending America from the Chinese Communist Party’s Political Warfare, Part I - YouTube

Learn more at https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/

01:31 PM - Apr 19, 2024
01:46 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad.
To be honest. I had the impression that most of the Committee Republicans didn't have the mental acuity to even comprehend his words.
01:58 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
I’m with you. It’s sad, embarrassing, and maddening to watch those people in action, especially in contrast to great House members, like Jamie Raskin. We’re so not getting our money’s worth.
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
02:25 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad.
It's really obvious, right? In about every single hearing, you have this discrepancy in intellect along party lines.
02:26 PM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}