CBImages
A
thread 1/2
I don’t know who needs to hear this but …
Not all people struggling with mental health want to shoot people, set themselves on fire or other violent acts. Hey Media do better.
03:07 PM - Apr 19, 2024 (Edited)
CBImages
A
thread 2/2
If this guy in NYC set himself on fire due to T and conspiracy theories etc. Then T needs to be discussed in same way as other extreme cult leaders
03:12 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Graham Monamy
A
So, I have a fairly significant mental health diagnosis, I have a job (a really good job), I have never, attacked, assaulted, killed, anyone... I have been the victim of people suggesting that i might do all of these things... bullied out of jobs on the basis of people finding out about my diagnosis
In response to CBImages.
03:42 PM - Apr 19, 2024
CBImages
A
In response to Graham Monamy.
Same. I have bipolar and the struggle can be difficult. I too have been bullied out of jobs because of stigma. The media constantly jumping to “mental health episode” for everything is so infuriating. Just makes stigma harder to deal with and it’s lazy journalism
04:05 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Graham Monamy
A
In response to CBImages.
I feel for you, sometime life can be very hard. I was misdiagnosed with bipolar for a number of years, actually have borderline personality disorder, but you know what, the only person in danger of being hurt by me, is me
05:19 AM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}