alison zahorski
A
If you don’t wash your bottle properly as often as you should, you’d be surprised at what might be growing on the surface and on the inside.😵‍💫 “More than 20% of our samples had coliform bacteria, which is fecal matter,”😱

https://fortune.com/well/article/water-bottle-germs-how-to-clean/
04:14 AM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
Katie Navy Vet
A
In response to alison zahorski.
After having just lived through a severe sewer backup in my apartment (5 days after my back surgery) I can see this happening so easily.
05:08 AM - Apr 20, 2024
alison zahorski
A
OMG!! 😱
You poor thing!❤️‍🩹
We take services for granted until something like this happens!
I hope you have it sorted now!

I clean all of my bottles & attachments for my nebulizer & humidifier in boiling water with white vinegar. It seems to do the trick as my lungs have remained infection free.
In response to Katie Navy Vet.
06:08 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Katie Navy Vet
A
ugh forgot to say we washed everything, then sanitized with bleach, just in case.
08:01 AM - Apr 20, 2024
alison zahorski
A
Don't you just love bleach?
08:11 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Katie Navy Vet
A
We had to wash everything that was in the open air (sewage not just on the floor but filled the sink) And the slumlord only did something because the county sewage was backed up as well. It's not been a fun month. With any luck mom can get out of here; I'm moving closer to work.
08:00 AM - Apr 20, 2024
alison zahorski
A
It all sounds like you've been through a nightmare!
I always thought that one of the benefits of renting is less stress as if anything goes wrong it is the landlord's responsibility not the tenants. You've not just proven me wrong!😱
08:13 AM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}