Clare Sorman
A
thread 1/2
Hey y’all, I’m new here - part of the Twitter to Post to Spoutible pathway. Any tips on how to follow my favorites from Post? I’ve searched for a few and added them but I’m hoping to find a quicker way! Think HC Richardson, Jill Wine Banks, Bechloss, Dan Rather, Joyce Vance, etc. Excited to be here!
11:42 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Clare Sorman
A
thread 2/2
I also found lots of folks by looking at others’ Following lists - then it opened a rabbit hole for all sorts of accounts I ended up adding! I’m stoked to get started 😃
12:01 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Clare Sorman.
I think you might be successful by using search function and this hashing #postrefugee Hope this helps! Glad y'all are migrating over!
12:00 PM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
NorthCoast TerryMaryJoan
A
Welcome 🐳 Initially this takes work as Spoutible is not driven by algorithms. However, it’s worth the effort. Some suggestions: use hashtags that match your interests on your posts; use explore to search topics, people; check out viral & curated posts on your timeline, and share by quote spouting.
11:53 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Morning…you can hit the explore button and type post in and you should see spouts that contain the word. Hope this helps.
11:45 AM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}