Jstn Green
A
MUST WATCH...

This was the best thing I watched this week. Seriously, we need to shut down everything else and start a national program to clone Katie Porter, then fill Congress with her clones.

She is truly amazing here. Jst watch. You will see...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Right-Winger Tries To Take On Katie Porter... INSTANTLY Regrets It - YouTube

Rep. Katie Porter absolutely shreds Lindsey Burke, a right-wing Heritage Foundation official, who tries to say there's not enough money to invest in universa...

04:38 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
In response to Jstn Green.
❤️ Katie Porter is a national treasure
12:33 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Jstn Green
A
In response to Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation.
That she is.
12:40 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Suzette_Sommer
A
Do we share each other’s posts here?? I can’t see how.
10:17 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Suzette_Sommer.
See the 3 dots on the side of a Spout? Click there & you get the option to copy the link to copy & then add to a Spout to an individual Spouter. Or if you want to share to all, the middle option at the bottom of a Spout let's you "Echo" (RT)
10:26 PM - Apr 20, 2024 (Edited)
Jstn Green
A
In response to Suzette_Sommer.
The ((@)) button at the bottom works like Post. The "quote" option is the same as "repost with comment" The "echo" option is the same as "repost"
10:50 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Cath, RN, PhD
A
Lindsey Burke said “no one wants government funded universal childcare”, thinks CRT is taught at schools, while being Director, Center for Education Policy at The Heritage Foundation. What a trunt.
05:02 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Jstn Green
A
In response to Cath, RN, PhD.
I could tell from her nasty attitude alone, in the vid, that she's a sociopathic POS.
05:05 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Timothy The Retired_Guy
A
In response to Cath, RN, PhD.
Heritage Foundation…… Says it all. The demise of our democracy will be ushered in by this group. A simple google search and minor sleuthing takes you to the glorious world of conservatives.
11:45 PM - Apr 20, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}