Idiots Abound, LLC
A
I'll write my heart but then delete it: I want to end my life. I don't feel like a good use of resources. My wife, my partner, my spouse doesn't want to be with me anymore. I realize what kind of pain in the ass I must be if she is willing to live alone rather than live the next 15 years with me.
05:54 PM - Apr 20, 2024
bunky
A
In response to Idiots Abound, LLC.
What they said. ⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎ There are some really wonderful people here.

Stay connected.
09:26 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Liz
A
Thank you for sharing this great pain. Thank you for staying here in the land of the living.
We never know how we touch other lives or what might make a difference to ourselves or others.
Seek help & stay in the world. Honor your feelings. Honor what you had. Look at life one minute at a time.🌷
11:48 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
Stay here for tomorrow. The world needs you. Reach out to a hotline when you feel an emergency. Here in Canada we call #988 - not sure if that number works for your locale. Talking to a trained volunteer can be so very helpful.
10:17 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
I hope you’re I know that this is how you deal with life crap 💩. By feeling a massive amount of self hate. It may be more grief and that it comes out as too much pain to endure. Done try to do this alone.There is help available. Bring that despair there. Teamwork makes the dream work. Prayers 🙏🏾
08:05 PM - Apr 20, 2024
k hola (she/her)
A
feeling this way is valid, but please consider doing an IOP or even in-patient. You will have all the reasons why you can’t, but dying trumps all of those. Nothing is more important than living. not your job, money, nothing you’re going to say about why you shouldn’t.
06:00 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Oof! I have been there and it rips your heart out but know what? You are more than just her partner and you have a whole existence outside the relationship. It is just hard to see at first
05:58 PM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}