Robin Schwartz
A
thread 1/3
Dear #Posties -

Spoutible often feels like an endless game of improv. (Yes, and...) Please feel free to jump in -- whether it's word games (e.g. "Change a letter, ruin a book"), gasps & groans when we go on a punning streak, @blackcatprose quoting a lyric & setting off an earworm war,
01:47 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Robin Schwartz
A
thread 2/3
AI artistry from @dcroucher (check out his Tarot cards and fake horror movie posters -- but be forewarned: the former are gorgeous, the latter can be terrifying). You get the idea. (We can be serious too, of course.)

Welcome!
01:47 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Robin Schwartz
A
thread 3/3
PS: Don't feel like you must make Spoutible friends at breakneck speed. While you could follow tons of people in hopes of followbacks, I've found it more valuable to show something of who you are in your profile, spouts & replies. That way you're more likely to find real interactions, not just #'s.
08:08 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Stewart Tan
A
Well said... only speaking for myself but what works for me is connecting with other folks on topics of common interest, which can lead to other items of interest. I guess that's a long-winded way of saying "quality over quantity".
In response to Robin Schwartz.
12:11 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
My thoughts exactly.
12:22 AM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}