Ken Venet
A
Jumped on Spoutible today after logging onto Post and found that it was closing up shop. My 1st Spout. Looking for fellow music obsessives to follow, share, discover and exchange new (or old) music. Read that Spoutible pretty robust for music exchange. Hope so. Cheers! #Music #musiccommunity
04:22 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Ken Venet.
Love the signed harp collection! Yeah I think you’ll like it here. Music and good vibes

I started a Post account a couple years ago and really liked it, great people. But Spoutible has that je ne sais quoi, and honestly once I started here I almost never went back. Anyways welcome!
11:13 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Ken Venet
A
Thanks. Those harps are from a collection at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix. I really like Post as well. I had exchanges with interesting and thoughtful people and music lovers. Spoutible is fast and furious, though. I’m having trouble keeping up. Not nearly as much activity on Post.
In response to Kirk Taylor.
12:16 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Ken Venet.
That’s true, there’s a lot going on here. Lots of interesting stuff from Canada and supposedly Australia too but I haven’t seen much from Oz. But a lot of cool features to explore. The variety of ppl you follow determines your feeds. Echoing is good!
11:04 AM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}