Tracy I
A
Do people still get paper towels with little color patterns on them? I guess it’s kind of a stretch when 4 years ago we couldn’t get them at all. I’m just going down a thought trail about all that. I remember being big mad when everything became select-a -size. Like why can’t I have a whole one!? 😂
10:11 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Tracy I.
I love the select-a-size. Sometimes you just don’t need an entire sheet of paper towel. I think it saves money because the roll seems to last longer. IDK. Maybe I’m imagining it! 🙇🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ Also, I can do without the prints. Funny I forgot all about them, haven’t seen print in so long!
10:37 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Denise R.
That’s what started me thinking, I think prints used to be a big deal and then it’s like most of us forgot all about it.
10:40 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Monica M
A
In response to Tracy I.
I kind of forgot about the patterns. I like the select size because Jan can really go thru some paper towels!🤣
10:14 AM - Apr 21, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Monica M.
Our paper towel is ultimate select-a-size. We get whole sheet and if we just need a bit, we tear off a corner
10:18 AM - Apr 21, 2024 (Edited)
Tracy I
A
In response to Monica M.
Heidi too OMG 😂 “Get me a paper towel!” “Get me a paper towel”. “We do own coasters and dishcloths, just sayin!”
10:20 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Janell The Wallflower
A
In response to Tracy I.
Lol. Plain white select a size from Costco for this house.
10:13 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Janell The Wallflower.
😀
10:21 AM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}