Terminator LX
A
thread 1/2
Why is no one in the news media asking if 45* is on drugs? He mangles his words and rambles like someone drunk or on drugs. His son is CLEARLY a cokehead. Ronny Jackson AKA Candyman was his White House doctor! He's falling asleep AKA crashing in court. He's CLEARLY on drugs.
11:22 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Terminator LX
A
thread 2/2
If any other president--current, former, or possibly future--behaved like 45*, "Is he on drugs?" would be the 1st question on everyone's minds. I can only assume they're afraid he might sue them if they ask. But, as RWNJ medias has proven, he won't win if they're "just asking questions."
11:22 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Beth Snodderly
A
In response to Terminator LX.
I've read numerous times that Trump uses Adderall. However, with his late night social media rants and his age, he very likely needs a couple of naps every day and can't get them in the courthouse. I agree the media needs to highlight his declining ability to function.
11:38 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Beth Snodderly.
That's another reason--he rants and rages on social media in the middle of the night! He surrounds himself with addicts and drunks. He swears he doesn't drink or do drugs, and if 45* swears he DOESN'T do something, you can vet your bottom dollar he DOES that very thing. The evidence is endless.
11:49 AM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}