Bonnie Underwood
A
thread 1/5
Seeing as no matter what I do, it'll never be enough. I mean, I dropped everything and went to my sister's aid after her stroke, spent nearly two weeks in a hotel room as her place isn't fit to live, sorry mom. Helped out as best I could. Now, I'm home trying to create a balance. She's been released
01:10 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Bonnie Underwood
A
thread 2/5
but is in no way ready to take on her new challenges. I offered to take her to the doctor tomorrow but since I can't spend the night, mom said don't bother. Okay, I won't. I re-ordered what I accidentally shipped there.
Bonnie Underwood
A
thread 3/5
Don't care if or when I get there at this point. I spent the better part of a decade taking care of my parents while my dad was dying. Never any help. The last two years were incredibly hard. I lived 6 hours away, my sister 1 1/2 hours. Yep
Bonnie Underwood
A
thread 4/5
some bitterness there. My marriage suffered. My health suffered. We are trying to get back on steady footing. I do not want to be the caregiver for someone who is unable or unwilling to care for themselves. Nursing care is available for that.
Bonnie Underwood
A
thread 5/5
My poor me spout for this week.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}