Helen
A
No paywall.

"... which plan to dispatch more than 100,000 volunteers and lawyers to monitor and potentially challenge the electoral process in each battleground state. They will focus on every aspect of voting, including mail ballots, voting machines and post-Election Day recounts and audits."
03:26 PM - Apr 21, 2024 (Edited)
Timothy The Retired_Guy
A
In response to Helen.
Read the article and then the responses. I tend to agree with Ashanti, the Orange Dude and his campaign are channeling large percentages of contributions to his legal defense. But press releases amplified by sympathetic journalists have chilling effects.
Stay vigilant and alert.
07:41 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Helen.
It's a hoax; a terror tactic. Some GOP dudes just got serious jail time for this BS, so they can come on down! They want to frighten voters away from the polls. Done in the Wilmington NC 1898 coup. They have not the manpower nor the money for their "Plans." to work.
02:49 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Helen
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
I hope you're right!
07:30 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Helen.
Are they going to pay them? Because I hear they don’t have any money.
02:30 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Helen
A
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
Not any volunteers I'm sure, but you're right, they are practically broke in comparison to what they used to get.
07:32 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Eve_Gadgets
A
In response to Helen.
...and we'll be watching the watching!!!!
06:05 PM - Apr 21, 2024
455 arf
A
In response to Helen.
I got a letter from the city yesterday saying my absentee ballot was not received from the April election. They will remove my name from the list of permanent absentee voters unless I submit a renewal request. They are going to see me IN PERSON tomorrow because I sure as hell voted.
04:55 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Helen
A
In response to 455 arf.
Wow, that's crazy. Go easy on them... just kidding. I hope it's resolved quickly and with as little hassle as possible!
05:01 PM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}