BetterDays
A
I have a feeling tramp isn't going 2 make it 2 August let alone Nov. Either physical or mental health or both & the scandal of the trials will B the end of his political career along with many of his enablers.
03:36 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Jonathan Swainger
A
In response to BetterDays.
May be true, but the much broader concern is that folks whose entire sense of self is caught up in the right-wing delusion will remain part of the political community in the US and beyond. The disaffection that directed these people to move right remains and we need to figure out how to respond.
03:53 PM - Apr 21, 2024
BetterDays
A
I live in a deep red part of Fl. never B4 would I have dared speak out until recently. Our neighborhood app has turned very political. The questions asked & responses given have me thinking Florida is absolutely in play.
In response to Jonathan Swainger.
03:58 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Mike Taylor
A
Can you explain?
04:02 PM - Apr 21, 2024
BetterDays
A
In response to Mike Taylor.
Abortion the Ukraine aide package SS Medicare taxes & insurance costs all have been discussed. Majority of folks R beginning 2 understand what's @ stake U still get the red hats but not like B4.
04:05 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Jonathan Swainger
A
Geeze louise. I’m very conscious of being a privileged white guy in Canada and am often gobsmacked by the reality of decent folk in some of these red states. So pleased to hear Florida is in play … stand strong, be safe, and don’t ever let the bastards grind you down.
04:02 PM - Apr 21, 2024 (Edited)
BetterDays
A
Bought myself a Biden/Harris t-shirt & wearing it with pride now B4 was scared sh*tless thought I'd get shot.
04:07 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Jonathan Swainger
A
Hey kids … to edit a spout (as I just did), click on the three dots on the right, choose edit, nd there you go. You’ve got an hour to sort out those typos that creep in. And yes @cbouzy has been unreal in implementing these things.

And check out the news feature too. Brilliant.
04:08 PM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}