✨Witchy Woman✨
A
You know, these are our RIGHTS. We have the RIGHT to a trial by a jury of our peers not to be influenced by outside sources.

ANYONE WHO THREATENS A JUROR IS VIOLATING DONALD TRUMP'S RIGHTS.

but you will NEVER see the media report it like that
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
YES. Now ask a REAL question, like should you really be considered a journalist after this garbage?
06:04 PM - Apr 21, 2024
06:31 PM - Apr 21, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
They probably think* they can keep it up until mistrial, then double jeopardy would come in play meaning Dear Leader gets away with spitting in the face of justice yet again.

(*In the loosest definition of the word.)
06:33 PM - Apr 21, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
My point is it's very important how you word concepts to ppl and the media knows this and is abusing it. Frame it as a violation of his rights and his supporters would think twice before actually doing it. But they won't do that bc it's not salacious enough.
In response to shadeygreyskies.
06:36 PM - Apr 21, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Oh, we are definitely in agreement.

I was more remarking on the folks using the media to find the jurors, while you were focused on the media currently enabling them.
Looking at the same situation, reaching similar conclusions, just coming at it from different angles.
06:40 PM - Apr 21, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
I would still bet money that at least one juror identity will be leaked.

These are the same ppl that write down license plates at planned parenthood parking lots then show up at your house proselytizing. they have their ways and they know ppl who know ppl.
06:43 PM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}