Darcy
A
Heya folks. 👋 Any #texasdemocrats out there? Looking for my fellow #texasdems . I just flew in here as a #postrefugee . Also any suggestions for who to follow for the latest news or interesting thoughts on #law #legal #court #congress #uspolitics #politics are appreciated! #exposties #posties
07:21 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Richard
A
As far as law/legal @lawfareblog posts pretty regularly. @jentaub a law professor seems to be be spouting more. And Amee Vanderpool spouts regularly but can't remember her handle.

There are others but those are my personal favs. And others I don't remember.🤣🤣🤣
In response to Darcy.
07:53 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Renee Tang
A
In response to Richard.
🙋🏻‍♀️ Amee Vanderpool is @girlsreallyrule
10:49 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Darcy
A
In response to Richard.
Thanks. I just found Jen Taub again. This not remembering thing is part of my problem too. 🤭😬 I'm gonna have to go check my Post account for all the names of the people I read regularly and yet can't remember. 🤦🏻‍♀️
08:14 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Richard
A
In response to Darcy.
You're welcome. You may have found it already but if you go to your settings-news- you can check and receive news *blasts* from tons of media that will show right in your feed. That said I turned a ton off because it got overwhelming. But do as you wish.🤣🤣🤣
08:35 PM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}