✨Witchy Woman✨
A
You can have this completely automated with computers/machines so the bartender and ppl working don't have to be involved at all and refrain from arguing with drunks.

we could solve so many problems and SAVE LIVES if ppl weren't so fucking selfish and braying about their fucking rights all the time
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
You know those breathalyzer things they put on cars? PUT THEM IN THE BARS. You MUST drop your car keys when you enter and you MUST BLOW CLEAN to get the keys back when you leave.

Problem fucking solved. Oh but "muh freedom" 🙄

how many innocent ppl have to die so assholes can feel free?
08:48 PM - Apr 21, 2024
08:51 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Licia
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Breathalyzers in bars has been proposed repeatedly for decades. Apparently, there's no profit for the mega-rich, so this good sense has been ignored.
09:39 PM - Apr 21, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Licia.
and yet they literally would profit indirectly bc it would save lives that will one day work, shop , and pay taxes.

but yeah I forgot the golden rule: if it doesn't profit anyone it's garbage and can't be done. Goddess I hate capitalism and corporate America.
09:42 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Licia
A
You'll get no argument from me. Capitalism and corporate greed are destroying the fabric of what America could have been on multiple levels.
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
09:44 PM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}