AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
Pennsylvania police officer, Steven Cugini, who was arrested for raping & beating a 13 month old baby is out on bail. THIRTEEN MONTH OLD BABY. Please, go on about how rape ruins the life of the rapist or how we give ONE shit about the victim.
06:27 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Donna
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
This creep comes from the same district as Representative Scott Perry. Traitor, coup instigator.
07:27 PM - Apr 21, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
But this, this is an whole new level of hell. I honestly don't know how to live in world where this is possible. How are we supposed to continue our lives when this is happening around us? How? 💔💔💔💔
In response to Donna.
11:51 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Donna
A
It has always been. But now it isn't swept under the rug. When I was a kid, don't join that cub scout pack because the leader "wasn't nice". But nothing was done about it. Don't get mad because your friend pees the bed. Her daddy isn't nice to her. Everything was hidden.😡😡😡
05:43 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
My way is changing the world so that these travesties won't happen. Of course, if he were a lawful combatant, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him and might feel better about myself for doing it. But civilization has rules, and its more important to follow them when you know how fragile they are.
12:41 AM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}