Geannie Bastian
A
thread 1/6
Hey Spoutible. I’m here today to ask for a little help for Me, my husband, and Doc & Marty.

I’m not anybody special, but we’re just a little family going through a lot. Last year around this time, my husband had to go on disability for six months. Then we were forced to move unexpectedly.
09:05 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
thread 2/6
It was right after this that we found out Marty was very sick. His kidneys. It looked for a little while like he might not make it, but he’s doing pretty god with regular care and testing. Shortly after my husband’s return to work he was laid off. We suspect but can’t prove, because he took leave.
Geannie Bastian
A
thread 3/6
While the economy is good, tech is REALLY weird right now. My husband is a web and app developer with 20+ years experience, but every job he goes up for has like 80 applications and he’s just getting buried.

I’m completely disabled, and it feels like there’s so little it can do to help.
Geannie Bastian
A
thread 4/6
We’ve stayed afloat this whole year, but now I don’t think we can make rent, and I’m scared of ending up without a home and safety. We’re trying everything, but we’re running out of places to turn. We need help.
Geannie Bastian
A
thread 5/6
I’ve activated my donate button, and if you’re able to help or share, thank you in every way I know.

And hey, if you need a programmer? Or someone to teach you how to be one (Mr. has 3 years of teaching experience) we’d be even more thrilled.
#mutualaid #help #helpapodmate
Geannie Bastian
A
thread 6/6
Adding: thread summary says Marty is a Dog, but he is a kitty. And he says thank you for everything.
09:10 AM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}