Karen Springer
A
I come from the land of Ted Kennedy and Mayor Tom Menino. I don't waste my breath on term limits talk. It goes right in the trash pile.
Heidi Hafeken @HeidiHafeken
Reminder: Term limits would've kept Joseph Robinette Biden from gaining the experience and knowledge he has been using to fix the gooey, sticky pile of shit on aisle 45 and left us with the only people knowing how things work as unelected civil servants on a salary.
10:05 PM - Apr 21, 2024
10:15 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Rebecca
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Term limits are anti-democratic. I do wish there was a fair way to get out an incumbent that the party loves. Anyone running against them are at a major disadvantage.
10:17 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to Rebecca.
Unless you're from NJ you don't know what the party line is/was. It guaranteed that the slate which got a party's backing in every county was the top line on the primary ballot. There's whining this year as the party line has been dumped by Democrats. Republicans will lose that in court next.
11:04 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Rebecca
A
I wasn’t thinking about NJ or even Democrats. I was really thinking about people in red districts who get really awful candidates term after term. But from the feedback I’ve gotten here, sounds like getting rid of a bad incumbent isn’t an issue so I take it back.
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
09:49 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to Rebecca.
Takes work but the squeaky wheel usually gets the grease.
10:06 AM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}