indie perfume lover
A
thread 1/4
This was a welcome distraction, so thread:

Magnum's Ferrari is disqualified on principle--TS hawks reverse mortgages for a co. trying to guilt seniors to stay in their homes 😡 Also out of the four shows, liked MPI the least. I saw KITT back in the day at Philly's classic car show and, while I like
Puckarama @Puckarama
#ClassicCars Weekly Poll
Cars as TV Stars
Who could forget the ‘76 Gran Torino striped tomato catching baddies? Or the “futuristic” ‘82 Firebird KITT? The laid-back smooth of Magnum’s red Ferrari 308 GTS or the flashy glitz of the white Miami Vice Testarossa?
Voting ends Tuesday at Midnight PST.
09:25 AM - Apr 22, 2024
12:25 PM - Apr 22, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 2/4
Firebirds (but Camaros rule), not overly impressed--though David Hasselhoff was very tall 😂 So we're down to the Gran Torino and F. Testarossa. This is a hard one--sentimental about S&H show, but can remember us gathering at the office every week talking about MV when S1 first aired. Have to go
12:26 PM - Apr 22, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 3/4
with what I'd want to drive most, and while it wasn't the first MV Ferrari, since Don Johnson never came by to whisk me away in either one, I'd gladly take the Testarossa out for a spin, myself 😍🤣 Final answer 💜

Miami Vice Theme, Jan Hammer
Original Miami Vice Theme - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyOriginal Miami Vice Theme · Jan HammerMiami Vice: The Complete Collection℗ 2011 Country & Eastern Music, Inc.Released on: 2011-0...

12:28 PM - Apr 22, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 4/4
So came across this article and apparently the first MV Ferrari wasn't a true Ferrari 😱
12:28 PM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}