OlympiaDonna
A
This case is about a criminal conspiracy and a cover-up - Donald Trump corrupted the 2016 election

https://www.meidastouch.co...
12:24 PM - Apr 22, 2024 (Edited)
MichiganKnitter
A
In response to OlympiaDonna.
So a jury member is not there, but they started opening statements anyway? How does that work?
01:51 PM - Apr 22, 2024
OlympiaDonna
A
In response to MichiganKnitter.
Are you asking about the juror that went to a dental appointment? They quit early (12:30 instead of 2:30) for this person to go. I don’t see where they didn’t have the full jury.
04:10 PM - Apr 22, 2024
MichiganKnitter
A
I misunderstood the reporting. I thought the jury member went to emergency appointment instead of to court. Thanks for clearing that up.
07:37 PM - Apr 22, 2024
OlympiaDonna
A
It is a good question though, what if one of the jurors had an emergency? Do they use one of the spares or do they just adjourn for however long they need to as long as it isn’t a long time. What if someone comes late?
In response to MichiganKnitter.
08:18 PM - Apr 22, 2024
MichiganKnitter
A
All good ?. I have served on a couple of juries. It was must show up & be on time. But nothing longer than three long days.

But emergencies happen. Clearly someone had a dental emergency. And this might be a long trial. My team of five can't get through a week without an emergency. Two today!
08:27 PM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}