Felisa We got more emojis?
A
thread 1/2
⚠️ My Washington state friends, be on the lookout for this piece of excrement. He murdered two people today a city away from me. He murdered his ex wife at an elementary school when children were leaving school at the end of the day. He also murdered an associate of his residence. 1
12:53 AM - Apr 23, 2024 (Edited)
A
thread 2/2
He's an ex cop from Yakima. He has jusr abducted a child. The details are in the amber alert ⚠️ I just received. He may be on his way to Mexico so please echo this. 2
12:53 AM - Apr 23, 2024 (Edited)
Char
A
In response to Felisa We got more emojis?.
So horrible... I don't understand assholes like this one.

I hope the little one will be ok and be recovered safely. As for him? Could not possibly care any less because i give zero fcks
03:05 PM - Apr 23, 2024
A
In response to Char.
Same! I'm pissed that the amber alert wasn't made national.There is more than one way to Mexico. It was mishandled by the Richland PD from the beginning.He was accused of raping a unconscious 16 y/o.Then Richland school district hired him!!!! And they gave him a six hour head start knowing he was!
05:53 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Felisa We got more emojis?.
THAT Elias Huizar - who had been arrested for raping a 16 year old girl and raping & impregnating a 15 year old student?
01:45 PM - Apr 23, 2024
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Yes, THAT piece of shit. They knew who he was after the shooting and gave him a six hour head start! AND, they did not make the amber alert national. There is more than one way to Mexico! They decided WA & OR was enough. Smdh.
05:58 PM - Apr 23, 2024
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
And she was the second victim!
06:00 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}