Andrew DuPont
A
100 spouts in

I still get more and better engagement on here than I ever did on Twitter, but it still feels a bit like an echo (no pun intended) chamber where the main topic is always the platform itself. I think both of those things have to change for the whale to flourish.

#Spoutible
02:48 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Bryan Creed
A
Here is there a way to quick link to specific posters? - on other site I could - is there a way to somehow shortlist them so I immediately see their postings? Quick links might generate engagement of various topics - right now I find it difficult to focus on specific subjects of interest -
In response to Andrew DuPont.
03:03 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Andrew DuPont
A
In response to Bryan Creed.
Not that I know of, but that would be nice. Making Waves doesn’t really help much right now either. Tough to find the right topics to engage in so far. Hope that changes.
03:29 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Bryan Creed
A
In response to Andrew DuPont.
Yes - At other place when u click on upper right search bar, 10 or so folks I read pop up - ex: Prof Tribe. Maybe we need to bring this to Chris B's attention - now it's like entering room + making light conversation about nothing - for folks like Tribe to co-publish here, need to improve this -
03:45 PM - Mar 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}