Squid Sandwich
A
So I have been a bit buried in work and personal stuff and am admittedly out of the loop, what the heck happened at Post? I keep seeing #post #postrefugee . I said hey and welcome to the first one I came across but there are dozens now TIA
08:09 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Squid Sandwich.
Post announced that it’s shutting down. They’re flooding in here. Hopefully they’ll find a new home. I love the homey feel we’ve developed, but it’s time for some more expansion.
08:15 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Squid Sandwich
A
In response to Tracy I.
The Spoutiverse has become one of my favorite corners of the internet. I like the vibe here. I pop up from time to time to post about dogs, music, food and cooking, Spain, random thoughts of a GenX lady and I love reading posts about politics, music, TV, film, etc. The more voices the better.
08:33 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Squid Sandwich.
Post sadly announced they are shutting down in two weeks. The new Post friends we have here are wonderful! So happy to have them!🥰
08:12 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Squid Sandwich
A
In response to Josol.
Oh wow! After the bird app got taken over by Elno, I looked at all the different alternatives and considered Post. It seemed very closed at the time, like a private club that I was not cool enough to join. Sad they are closing shop but happy to welcome more folks to The Spoutiverse.
08:16 AM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}