Great Sex At 60 | The Podcast
A
thread 1/8
How to Hand Play Like a Pro | PART 1

Two of the most powerful sex accessories you could ever possess are already in your hands. That’s because they are your hands. 

Think about it: hands set the tone of your sexual energy.
01:05 PM - Apr 23, 2024
A
thread 2/8
It’s the difference between caressing their cheek while you kiss, versus pinning their wrists down while you have sex. And while I talk a lot about what to do with your mouth or genitals during sex, hand play is a lost art…and in layman’s term, I’m specifically talking about fingering.
A
thread 3/8
So here are my favorite tricks for penetrating a vulva with your fingers. Think of this as your guide to having the hottest foreplay ever, or elevating these into stand-alone, orgasmic sex acts.
A
thread 4/8
Fingering and Vulva-Pleasing

Being penetrated with fingers can feel amazing, since there’s more dexterity than a toy or penis. But ask anyone with a vulva – it can feel a little shocking if your finger dives right in, seconds into making out.
A
thread 5/8
So my first tip is to tease the area above the clothes first, while you’re having foreplay. What you’re trying to do is build arousal, not accidentally trigger a person’s fight or flight response.
A
thread 6/8
(If you go in too fast, that’s exactly what could happen, with their body involuntarily tensing up.) (Added to Post: Believe it or not, Men need to be taught how to finger that brings pleasure and not pain.)
A
thread 7/8
You want them to crave penetration with your fingers, so take your time exploring above their clothes and underwear, with rubbing, teasing, and slight pressure. This is also an IDEAL time to bust out a finger
vibe, which turns your fingers into a vibrator.
A
thread 8/8
It feels super pleasurable when you run it along their nipples, their inner thighs, or on their clitoris while you foreplay. 

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}