Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Trump should get jail time for violating the gag order. And here's how. There's no court on Wednesdays. When court adjourns each Tuesday, he leaves the courtroom in cuffs, headed to a courthouse jail. He comes to court on Thursday, from his cell. One Wednesday night for every violation! #lockhimup
09:27 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
I've been thinking he should have to spend an hour with Weisselberg in the visiting area of Rikers (no phone) for every infraction. Weisselberg could tell him what it's like to be locked up, and he'd have nothing to entertain him - he'd have to listen.
11:05 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Archie Leach
A
And no cameras on him while he's in cuffs. Don't let him monetize his incarceration.
09:50 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
In response to Archie Leach.
Did you EVER think you’d hear yourself having to say that?
09:55 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Archie Leach.
Great point! At 1st I was thinking why not, but u r right. He’d monetize it.
09:58 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Max Prophet
A
The prosecutors already said they weren't asking for jail time.
09:40 PM - Apr 23, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
In response to Max Prophet.
MSNBC - they were saying that Trump likely wants to be put in jail so he can use that to propel his campaign by screaming 'political prisoner' etc.
They said judge should say he will be doing time after the trial is over, but he will take his behavior for the rest of the trial into consideration.
10:05 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Spiritual Annie
A
I'd prefer the weekend. Chances are with a single day his lawyers will be there for most of it. With a weekend, he'd have to sit alone with himself at least part of the time.
09:34 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Spiritual Annie.
I like it.
11:35 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}