Camus
A
Dia intenso hoje.

Trabalhei muito, conversei muito, fiz deploy de correção do erro que identifiquei ontem quando tinha largado e fiz outro depois do horário comercial.

Produzi horrores, me assustei com minha capacidade.
10:11 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Remo
A
In response to Camus.
Your energetic comment intrigues me. I have no context to understand it. It was fun using Google Translate to read it. What country are you in?
10:17 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Camus
A
In response to Remo.
You could benefit from Spoutible's summary feature instead of Google Translate. It works way better than a simple translation as it identifies feelings and intent. Give it a try if you haven't already done. 🙂
10:54 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Remo
A
In response to Camus.
Where do I look for summary?
11:00 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Camus
A
In response to Remo.
Wow, my bad. I've just realized summary only shows in threads, not in single spouts. You can check it out in any threads I made and the sign will appear in the upper left corner.
11:03 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Remo
A
In response to Camus.
I have used it. Just did not make the connection. You seem to use American vernacular "my bad" have you spent time in America or am I reaching?
11:05 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Camus
A
I've never stepped foot in any english-speaking country. I just love languages and the US produces a lot of media, so it's natural for me to consume it and have this need to understand without subtitles.

Besides, english is the official technology language. Inescapable.
In response to Remo.
11:10 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Remo
A
In response to Camus.
That is interesting.
11:11 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Camus
A
In response to Remo.
Today you talked to a brazilian because of a translation tool. *That* is interesting. 🙂
11:37 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}