Jeff Sterling
A
02:13 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Jeff Sterling.
And these are the people the Democratic party expects to vote for them in November. Yeah doubtful.
02:31 PM - Apr 23, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
In response to Max Prophet.
I think they're trying hard to walk a line here.
Biden is frustrated with Bibi Netanyahu but that guy is already in Kushner's pocket and barely holding on to power in Israel. It's a huge mess...

Very difficult simply because of the lobbies and the campaigns by some organizations.

No win situation
10:18 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to MEAction NOW.
This is what the US government can make happen on Facebook and Twitter before Musk ownership, That they cannot make happen on tiktok. His article, you can also find link to on my page, Was about how the CIA and MI6 created ISIS.

https://spoutible.com/thre...
10:24 PM - Apr 23, 2024 (Edited)
MEAction NOW
A
Bookmarked. Will get into it tomorrow.

Right now = 🤯
10:28 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Max Prophet
A
And why this tiktok Bill passed so quickly After having lingered for years In Congress is because somebody looked and discovered that Gaza genocide was a very popular hashtag. That was the polarizing effect that United so many politicians That are normally in opposition to one another.
10:32 PM - Apr 23, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
They hopefully won't be able to stop the kids - they are way way smarter and thankfully, way kinder and fair. 🤞🏼
10:37 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Max Prophet
A
No, but being called terrorists and arrested by the police while the United States ships military equipment to Israel to help them kill children isn't going to endear them to the Democratic party. They probably won't vote Republican. But that doesn't mean they're going to rush to vote in Nov.
10:54 PM - Apr 23, 2024
MEAction NOW
A
Yes, I think Netanyahu is doing this deliberately. He knows it will create issues - Israel is an ally, so USA will support them - however, him undermining president Biden = what we are seeing now.
Planned chaos.
11:51 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Max Prophet
A
College aged students are already unreliable voters. This happening in Biden's watch, students getting arrested for antisemitism for protesting genocide. I've seen videos of the bodies of the dead children. That's not going to get them to turn out the vote for him. Not even for abortion.
01:00 AM - Apr 24, 2024 (Edited)
MEAction NOW
A
Let's hope to turn things around before November.
Of course, the youngsters aren't wrong...

I think there will be more and more such chaos causing events. Putin and others like him want trump back - doesn't matter at what cost.

We need to keep trying to undo the damage.
01:59 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Max Prophet
A
Bookmark this guy for your to read list. He's got the best handle on the Russian manipulation of our elections that I've ever seen. He's the reason I even believe in the Russian manipulation. Prior to that, it was just an excuse by the D party to avoid responsibility For getting caught.
02:22 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}