Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Directly from your pockets and mine, harming your public-school kid and mine (if you're in GA), GA Gov Kemp signs a school voucher bill.

Why not clean-up and make better, public schools. Let private schools attract dollars for themselves. No public dollars for private, profit-based schools.
08:09 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Katie E
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Public school funding doesn't get you kick-backs as easily.
08:28 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Katie E.
You're prob right. I can see where he'd get campaign donation and perhaps more from school owners.
08:32 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
😃so we can all pay for the rich kids who are already in private schools 😑 #Deathsantis did this in FL too. No income limit for the voucher.
08:23 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
'No limit' is just ridiculous! Even more so than the voucher itself.
08:25 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
Lived in Macon Georgia, the majority of kids in private schools are white. The majority in public schools are Black. The public schools are a joke. They let just about anyone teach in most cases the teachers aren’t credentialed and the pay is criminal.
08:15 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Your spout makes the perfect case for focusing on public schools. A collective society needs an all-inclusive education system with a mostly standardized curriculum. It's how we move everyone along and not leave some behind. Especially if 'collective taxes' are paying.
08:23 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}