Karen Springer
A
Joe Biden is the official union president. And they know it!
The campaign trail is going to be really interesting!
There will be swear words. Fuckin' count on it.
Allwftopic @Allwftopic
MeidasTouch:

Building Trades president Sean McGarvey told reporter Edward-Isaac Dovere that Biden is “almost like the perfect leader was sent at the perfect time for working people,” and that he doesn’t “give a f*ck” if Trump is pissed after he desperately sought their endorsement.
10:21 PM - Apr 23, 2024
10:28 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to Karen Springer.
I don't get why ANY union is dithering about supporting Biden. When it comes to promoting unions the difference between Biden and the orange moron is like the difference between a sunset and getting kicked in the balls.
09:12 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
I don't think they are dithering. Biden has gotten these endorsements months earlier than usual.
I have no problem with them discussing things with their members. It's a union, after all.
Also no problem with these being spread out a bit, for proper media attention.
This is a good thing, not bad
09:16 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
I guess I'm mostly talking about the teamsters who, I believe, still haven't endorsed a candidate yet. But you're probably right, smarter to force both parties to earn the endorsement and to make the announcement when it will have the biggest impact.
In response to Karen Springer.
09:21 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
Does no remember 2016 and 2020? We had no nominee until Bernie's ego let him drop out. We are 3-4 months ahead of schedule.
09:23 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}