My Flying Car 2020
A
That Orange Bitch lost the popular vote twice & screwed everything down ballot for 7 years. He's really stinking up the GOP joint, and I don't understand why they don't seize the opportunity to let these cases rid them of his candidacy & just rebuild. Toss the bathwater and the shitty baby.
11:31 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
They are afraid of his followers who will absolutely go to the grave for that guy. After all, they are 60%+ of the GOP base
11:33 AM - Apr 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
They can't do shit. They can get arrested and charged and go to jail and pay fines, just like their trifling champion is doing, just like their Jan 6 predecessors.

They losing anyway. Might as well move on. If Congress can fell the Freedom Caucus, the GOP can get Joe Bob 'nem to vote for Youngkin.
In response to Salma Typhii.
11:34 AM - Apr 24, 2024 (Edited)
Salma Typhii
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Oops! Sorry I wrote with not enough coffee. I mean afraid of losing their primaries, not actually physically afraid. They gotta keep his people happy even if he goes to prison because they are their voters
11:39 AM - Apr 24, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
That's been the GOP elite's reasoning for kissing the ring this whole time, but what has it gotten them? RNC? Gutted. Legislative strength? Decimated. Their billionaires can't be happy.

Not that I want them to do well, but who else will their base vote for? What happened to 'get in line?'
11:45 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}