Josol
A
I wish someone would do this with hotels too! $25 a day extra to self park??? Resort fee additional $25 per day???
Helen @tener_duende
Secretary Pete: Our department just issued rules to protect people from hidden airline fees and to require airlines to give passengers automatic cash refunds when owed. No more having to fend for yourself and jump through hoops to get your money back—airlines will have to automatically do this.
12:55 PM - Apr 24, 2024
01:09 PM - Apr 24, 2024 (Edited)
William Tulloch
A
In response to Josol.
When I was on the road for my company full time, I used to deliberately book lower end business hotels, like Homewood Suites or Hilton Garden Inns, because they didn't charge extra for internet or exercise room access. Many of the high-end properties from the same company nickel & dimed you.
02:30 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Myles from Nowhere
A
In response to William Tulloch.
I recently made some reservations at a place I've stayed at for several nights last year and they added a parking fee. I called, told them I was cancelling, and they waived the fee, and gave me a couple of drink coupons. sometimes they will negotiate.
02:36 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Nanci CatMom
A
In response to Josol.
It’s ridiculous 👏 We rented a car 1x when we went to Ft. Lauderdale years ago and paid that. Now we get an Uber.
01:12 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Nanci CatMom.
Then there is that pesky $25 additional daily resort fee as well…
01:15 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}