DjinnDoggerel
A
As a dog owner I take my responsibilities very seriously; that if the public doesn’t want to interact with my dog then cuteness, funny (haha, sorry) should not be an excuse. A dog should never be in the drivers seat.
Karl S the Typo King @KarlS
Part of what made me laugh was the sweater it was wearing, wasn’t able to get it in the pic. Little dude was looking at the dog in the car in front of me that was in the passenger seat. I used to do this with my min pin too, because I knew my dog. Head out the window when stopped, lap otherwise.
02:04 PM - Apr 24, 2024
02:20 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to DjinnDoggerel.
Yesterday I watched a person drive in the bike lane, almost hit a car turning left into a parking lot, then almost slammed into a pole while avoiding the car. Another driver almost hit me while I was coming to a stop at a light. Neither had a dog in the car. I get what you’re saying, but…
02:27 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to DjinnDoggerel.
You stated that their license should be revoked (mine too because you said we lack reasoning skills), and yet at no point when I was driving by them did they do anything unsafe. Yes the dog could possibly cause a problem, possibly, but there are worse drivers on the road, being even more unsafe.
03:13 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}