Kachinadoll
A
thread 1/3
I have waaaayyy too many mutuals who follow this dumb bird. I really try to get the folks I follow and don’t just follow back for the sake of being “kind” or “u follow me I follow back 💩 “
No time to debate bout a stupid, useless app that didn’t enrich, or bring anything to Americas table
03:24 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Kachinadoll
A
thread 2/3
If you ALL want to be dumb down like this then go ahead. You want to be butt hurt cuz a FREAKIN app is going away??? You want to sit out the 🗳️ and help #fascistindoctrination to flourish faster in this country? 👍🏽 listen 👂🏽 to these to elder white ladies on #jimcrowlaws
03:24 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Candy Love
B
In response to Kachinadoll.
Kyla Lacey somehow believes that Gen-Z voters are just as ignorant as the far-left/MAGA This is a distraction because Gen-Z voters are voting for Biden.
07:46 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Kachinadoll
A
In response to Candy Love.
Oh 🍬 Candy what are we to do?
10:16 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Pat Dalberg
A
SM apps have their own lifecycles. They can go away or become irrelevant for all kinds of reasons. So, why didn't cities burn down when MySpace went away? Performative pettiness is big online, but it doesn't mean much in the real world. I'm voting straight D no matter what - too much is at stake
03:37 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
You just can’t fix stupid.
03:27 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}