Mc Crispy
A
thread 1/8
#ProjectPetty Update:

Lest Wednesday after the parent underwent an endoscopy and repair of a constriction in their esophagus, fuckface took their phone, cutting the parent off from contact with anyone.

Sunday I spoke with the parent only because the nurse took a phone in there. Fuckface took the o
04:47 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
thread 2/8
opportunity to also take their bank card and use the automated system to make a fraud claim. That cut off all access to the parents account and automatic bill payments started being declined and I was unable to make the mortgage payment on the parents house.

That was the last straw for our sister
Mc Crispy
A
thread 3/8
and she sent out a text message to fuckface, then sent copies to MANY family members both here and there in Arkansas, setting his ass on fire.

Fuckface still has not responded.

But in that text was a reference to a very specific location that fuckface went to, alone, after taking the phone.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 4/8
That scared him. The phone is back with the parent and hasn't left the facility since.

Yesterday, I called a friend and asked for their help with a little project, while that fear was still hot.

This friend used to work for one of the Alphabet agencies. I asked them to come dressed as they would
Mc Crispy
A
thread 5/8
be if still at the agency, bring a clipboard, and a large manilla envelope.

They arrived about an hour later. When they got out of the car, I saw they were clearly wearing their old agency badges!

They looked at the cars, checked the house number against the paperwork on the clipboard, and rang
Mc Crispy
A
thread 6/8
the bell.

We had a great visit for about an hour and a half. When they were leaving they turned, said "Mr. Ruggles, we will be speaking again soon. Have a good day." got in their car and left.

Within 45 minutes (the exact time to get from Arkansas to Texarkana) I got a text from the parents phone
Mc Crispy
A
thread 7/8
but it wasn't written in their style. It was fuckface demanding to know who was at the house. I never responded.

Fuckface called another of our brothers playing the victim and wanting his help. That was never going to happen. And it's not now.

Fuckface is in panic mode because he's done
Mc Crispy
A
thread 8/8
possibly illegal things to try to hurt me (but has only hurt our parent) and he knows I have plenty of proof.

I will fucking bury him.

Hate me all you want, but don't you dare fuckin punish our parent in order to do so.
Klobby L
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
Wow! I’m sorry you have to deal with all that and I hope the parent gets better soon
05:06 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}