Jim Plunkett
A
The "Palestinian" protests are an anti-Dem op

The drivers have zero to do with Palestine, which is why they're showing up everywhere at once

Students are the patsies, but will be who gets hurt

SPOTTED: Gavin McInnes, 'Proud Boys' founder & co-founder of VICE, at the Columbia U. Encampment Protest
04:48 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Archie Leach
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Just because a person is in NYC at a protest @ NYU does not mean they are a member of the NYU community. Unlike Columbia and other campuses, it is an open campus and ANYONE can show up. The scumbag throwing fascist salutes does not represent the vast majority of protesters. But media love the hate.
09:38 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Archie Leach.
Right - that's the point; the protests are NOT student-led; the "movement" is hijacked, pushed, & amp'd from outside

It isn't "media love the hate" (this isn't widely published)
It's abt sorting who is really driving it

Just b/c you like the broadcast message, doesn't mean it is what it seems
10:20 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Maneki Neko
A
Only am INCEL would where a shirt like that.
09:13 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Maneki Neko.
Finally! I wondered how long it'd take ppl to notice that

(barf)
09:15 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Maneki Neko
A
In response to Maneki Neko.
“wear”
Sorry, the font size is a bit small up in here.
06:53 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Laura Dyer
A
My dad and I went around about this this morning. He's a Fox News guy 🙄 Funny how there is opposition to the rights precious "free speech" campaign until they don't agree with it. I'd love to find something more than a snapshot about who is infiltrating but haven't been able to.
09:01 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
It smelled of Trump’s henchman Chris LaCivita. The guy who was behind John Kerry’s Swiftboat fiasco that doomed Kerry’s career.
08:58 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
I would not say all of the protests are an anti-Democratic op- there are many people who genuinely oppose the war in Gaza and support a Palestinian state. But there are undoubtably people using them to split Democrats so Trump wins. I guarantee the Kremlin, and probably the Saudis and/or others too.
08:54 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Kremlin, guaranteed
Saudis, likely

Supporting a Palestinian state is one thing (Biden does).

Pushing Intefada & chanting "No 2-state, we want 1948" is exactly the opposite of seeking a cease-fire

The students here are the Useful Idiots (V.Lenin sense), being played as suckers, & who'll get hurt
09:15 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Charlene Deveraturda
A
Throwing up the sig heil salute is revealing.
08:06 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Jean Lake
B
In response to Charlene Deveraturda.
Can campus security demand to see student IDs and kick out anyone who isn't a student? We know they aren't all students.
08:11 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Maggie S
A
In response to Charlene Deveraturda.
I'm having a 60's flash back "outside agitators"...
09:32 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Ground Control
A
They should consider this a valuable lesson, those students, one I hope they carry forward with them.
05:49 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I was suspicious from the beginning of these protests and now, we have proof of far right influence.
If the students didn't shut down traffic and have protests for Dobbs, why would Gaza be more important?
05:32 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Charlene Deveraturda
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Too coordinated from the start with the mass placards and now matching tents at camp protest sites. Who is funding this? Lots of time on their hands. Students that don't care about continuing their education if they get banned, or unemployed that get paid for this performative hate gatherings.
08:09 PM - Apr 24, 2024
TJ 1010333
A
The yellow vest movement in France started out as a peaceful protest that was infiltrated by right wing activists.
05:08 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}