Kachinadoll
A
I know, I KNOW and guess what??????
Black folk knew this as well but it takes “the others” how long to catch on??!?!??
It’s WAS and HAS been a bunch of playing in our faces this ENTIRE time
Fascism and White Nationalism movements
https://x.com/scootercaste...
Kachinadoll @Kachinadoll
I have waaaayyy too many mutuals who follow this dumb bird. I really try to get the folks I follow and don’t just follow back for the sake of being “kind” or “u follow me I follow back 💩 “
No time to debate bout a stupid, useless app that didn’t enrich, or bring anything to Americas table
03:24 PM - Apr 24, 2024
05:03 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
In response to Kachinadoll.
IKR?

Is there not an American programmer that can set up a video sharing app? Problem solved.

A lot of noise over watching video clips. Especially if China is using it for nefarious purposes.

Americans are gonna have to be taught how to American. We used to lead. In a good way.
05:18 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Pat Dalberg
A
In response to Alexander Nevrmind.
FB Reels, IG Stories, YT Shorts come to mind right away. To some degree THEY ALREADY EXIST. Further, any 'influencer' ( ewww, I typed 'influencer') has presence on multiple platforms.

Many of us came here from Twitter, and now Post - these things are dynamic and impermanent. People move on.
05:46 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Kachinadoll
A
In response to Alexander Nevrmind.
Go on Alexander. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👍🏽 Folks in this country ARE too spoiled and love shiny new things. Flip flop is only 4 years old ( if that)
WE all on a NEW app because of the HATE on the other. Are WE going withhold our vote cause caaauuyssseee CAUSE????
10:38 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}