Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!
A
thread 1/4
I recently moved to the purple-turning-blue state of NC. Out of nowhere I received a mailer from a conservative-assed charity. And it came with a postage paid envelope! My current plan is to wait until July when the postage rate goes up & if I haven’t received any more mail from them by that time…
09:04 PM - Apr 24, 2024
A
thread 2/4
I’ll send back the envelope stuffed with as much random crap as will fit, with their form filled out with “fuck all the way the actual fuck off”. If they DID send me more stuff, I’m just gonna let them continue, & burn through as much of their cash as I can.
A
thread 3/4
OK, now I’m on spout 3 and I’m getting worried about the trees. So maybe If they do keep sending me stuff (with additional postage paid envelopes) then in six months, I’ll fill those also and then mail them all back. I assume they’ll take me off their list at that point.
A
thread 4/4
If you’re still here, then the question for you is: when do I mail the extras back? All at the same time, to make a point? One at a time, to stand out? Or do I hold back one or two to mail after the postage rate goes up again? Or do you have another idea?

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}