Deb
A
I love the way a printed book looks and feels. I also can’t remember the book title when reading on an e-reader because I don’t see the title every time I pick up the book. #SpoutAbout #Books
Drea @DreaVilleneuve
I've had a few - only electronic that I have, but it is not my overall preference either. #SpoutAbout #Books
09:46 PM - Apr 24, 2024
09:54 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Janet aka April
A
In response to Deb.
I always loved the feel of a book in my hands. Especially a hardcover. Now I can only read on the Kindle and I borrow a lot of audiobooks from my library. As long as I am inside a book I am content.
09:20 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Janet aka April.
My sister reads only ebooks now because she needs larger type and any book can be large print on a reader. I would definitely use one if that was the only way I could read.
09:52 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Deb.
Although I have never tried reading an ebook, I love holding a paper book in my hand, either hardbound or paperback. Can't imagine cozying up with a screen on the couch.
09:06 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Bev Turner.
The page turning feels awkward for me when reading an ebook too. I would adjust if I read more that way but will stick with physical copies as long as I can.
09:54 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Cheryl Harrington
A
In response to Deb.
Forgetting the title of ebooks is a problem for me, as well. And unless it's a familiar series, I'll forget the author name, too. Not ideal. But I keep a list on Goodreads so I can find the one's I've really enjoyed and look for more by the author.
10:29 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Cheryl Harrington.
I keep a private list on my phone just to keep track of where I am in a series. I tried using Goodreads but it is too public for me.
10:33 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}