Jeff Russell
A
Dave McCormick wants to be in the Senate so bad that he'll say he's a resident of Pennsylvania (not Conneticut) just to get it.

Sorry Dave, Dr. Oz (New Jersey) just tried this a few years back and we didn't elect him either.
09:49 PM - Apr 24, 2024
IveyJanette McClelland
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
Channel 6 in Philly aired his campaign ads. He kept stressing getting rid of "career politicians". Didn't Dr. Oz say the same thing?
09:55 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
In response to IveyJanette McClelland.
Yes! I live in central PA and his ads are on and off all day long. I'm already sick of seeing his face and hearing his voice.
09:58 PM - Apr 24, 2024
IveyJanette McClelland
A
I've been watching Action News for decades,and I don't even live in PA. The new Trump ad is the same ol shit talking about the border and dissing Biden.
10:14 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
I've been hoping for President Biden and his surrogates to address the border every chance they get. I want them to remind the American people over and over that President Biden and the Democrats wanted to address the border in a bipartisian way but Criminal tRump put a stop to it.
10:17 PM - Apr 24, 2024
IveyJanette McClelland
A
So far,they haven't. They've been talking about abortion and the economy. Plus Biden has been dissing Trump.

"Uncommitted" got a lot of write-in votes in yesterday's PA primary. Including Gritty.

Some of those who voted "uncommitted" are planning to vote third party or stay home in protest.
10:21 PM - Apr 24, 2024
IveyJanette McClelland
A
But if they vote third party or stay home in protest?

Trump gets elected.

Just like 2016. https://www.inquirer.com/politics/inq2/voter-turnout-map-pennsylvania-primary-2024-20240424.html
10:23 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}