Max Prophet
A
Watch this video: Texas riot police unleashed on unarmed University of Texas Austin students. These are the kids that will not be coming out to vote for Joe Biden in November. This will be the reason the Democratic party loses.
06:01 PM - Apr 24, 2024
dmark
A
In response to Max Prophet.
Shame on Biden for sending the police on these demonstrators!
06:04 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to dmark.
Keep your head in the sand. It's probably the governor of Texas. But it's also the gov'r of New York and the gov'r of any other state that's doing this. It won't matter when time comes to vote. It'll be. They were protesting genocide & the gov't came out to arrest them. And they'll stay home.
06:05 PM - Apr 24, 2024 (Edited)
dmark
A
My head is in the sand.
Your head is somewhere else.
09:41 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to dmark.
I thought your flip response to my post was inappropriate. And reacted accordingly. I didn't think it was an appropriate topic for humor, or ridicule. Disagree with me fine. You don't think it's going to cost him state that. I've made it clear I'm not a party loyalist.
10:14 PM - Apr 24, 2024
dmark
A
You don't have to be a loyalist but don't ever forget that if Biden is not our next President then Trump will be.
If I could put my fingers on the throat of every asshole who told me they were voting for Stein, I would.
Play your political games but remember the consequences.
10:41 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to dmark.
I'm only doing the same thing. Everybody else on this site is doing. Building awareness. No political games. I don't see how you view it that way. Hiding from reality doesn't change it.
10:49 PM - Apr 24, 2024
dmark
A
In response to dmark.
And I am making no physical threats to anyone.
I can't go back to 2016.
10:46 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}