Josol
A
thread 1/4
So I was having Passover dinner on Tuesday with my husband, son & his fiance when there was a tiny knock on the door. My husband opened it and it was my 5 year old neighbor and his dad. I love my neighbors so much and one of their sons is autistic. He has chatted with us and knows us but never been
07:35 AM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
Josol
A
thread 2/4
in our house. My husband calls for me and he waltzes in like he owns the place. His dad said he said he wanted to see us. He starts walking through the house, decides one of my bedrooms was too boring and shuts the door. Goes to my Son’s old bedroom and begins hanging out there. Finally walks in the
07:35 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Josol
A
thread 3/4
Family room, plops on the sofa like he has been there all night. The whole time he has been just chatting away with all of us. It was the sweetest most adorable moment. He stayed for a bit then left. I was so happy he felt so comfortable hanging out here. His mom texted me later how happy she was
Josol
A
thread 4/4
that he wanted to come see us. I was thrilled he was so comfortable with us to want to see us! You know it’s the little things in life that brings us joy!❤️
Steven McDermott
A
In response to Josol.
You should be very proud of being a family that is accepted by that little boy. It takes a lot for that trust to be gained by someone autistic. You have also proven how good you are to his parents. Thank you all the way feom Maryland for being good people!
09:47 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Steven McDermott.
Aww thank you so much! They are such an amazing family- so easy to love!
10:52 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Spiritual Annie
A
In response to Josol.
Thanks so much for sharing. I needed a feel-good story this news-gloomy day. ❤️
09:41 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Spiritual Annie.
Aww thanks! Hope your day gets better!!💛
10:51 AM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}