Barbara Maddux
A
Good morning from sunny SW Florida. Another day of helping sister with her “stuff”. Today we will both get haircuts & have her hearing aids fixed or replaced. It must be terrible when excluded from conversations because of hearing loss. People, turn that music down & save your hearing for old age!
08:11 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Laura Nixon
A
In response to Barbara Maddux.
I have that same situation with hubby. His deafness was from his place of work and also getting a severe infection in his ear at a young age,. When you’ve gone so long without hearing well wearing hearing aids is a challenge . We never went to parties because he couldn’t hear. Now he hears too well
10:07 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Laura Nixon.
But it gives you the opportunity to re-write your will after sitting quietly.
10:16 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
Good morning, Barbara. Will she wear them? My MIL has them and wont wear them because she hears too much. It’s very difficult to FaceTime with her because we need my SIL next to her to repeat everything,🙃
09:12 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
She wore them before but broke something so she has been without. I have lost a whole lot of patience in dealing with these types of issues. Repeating & repeating wears on my nerves! LOL!
10:00 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Deb
A
Good morning!
08:19 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to Deb.
*Waves* How are you doing today?
08:20 AM - Apr 25, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
Deafness is also highly correlated with dementia. Keep your hearing as long as you can, folks!
08:16 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Deafness must be so isolating. I totally understand how it is related to dementia.
08:17 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Josol
A
Good morning from sunny South Florida! Have a nice day!💛
08:12 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to Josol.
Good morning! The weather certainly is so much better that my home state. Thanks for making sure it stays “nice” :-)
08:16 AM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}