JournoActivist
A
“At least 12 states currently have bills that would legalize physician-assisted death. Eight states and Washington, D.C., already allow it, but only for their own residents. Vermont and Oregon permit any qualifying American to travel to their state for the practice.”
09:23 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Susan L
A
In response to JournoActivist.
It's all so sad. My husband and I have discussed if we might want to go to Switzerland should we be ineligible based on strict rules which don't include things like Alzheimer's. Their rules are also quite strict. You must be well enough to take the medication yourself & pass many screening tests.
10:44 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
Personally I'd like to see this available in every state. Death with dignity without interference from religious zealots. After having that discussion with your doctor if you are facing a terminal disease, it shouldn't be up to others to decide what is best for you. (This is only my opinion)
10:06 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
Imagine having to travel in order to die. It must be excruciating. Flying while well is hell enough.
10:02 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Amy Perez
A
I think and agree, this should be more mainstream. I watched an aunt whose body, ridden w/cancer- her skin literally looked like peeling meat when she scratched. Imagine boiling chicken, the meat coming off easy. They tied her hands; she screamed for death. If it's the person's will- allow it. 😣
09:32 AM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}