Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 1/7
Dont let this statement encourage you. SCOTUS is leaning toward sympathy as if they owe this citizen something monumental.
The facts are he tried to overturn an election he TruthTrump immunity case updates: Justice says immunity may 'embolden' criminal presidents
by ABC News
4/25/2024 · 11:25 AM CDT
12:53 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 2/7
Lost. Incited an insurrection. Got people killed. Many are in jail because they actually believe he will set them free. Others today are still acting out as it there will be no actions of justice taken against them for their behavior. Eleven people, no 18 more people indicted for conspiracy to overt
12:53 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 3/7
overturn an election. And he is only being treated a certain way because he held the most important position of power in this country and destroyed democracy as we know it. I personally believe he's a puppet. But that's just me
I honestly don't believe he cares about any of the people who support h
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 4/7
him. Because I think he believes they can all be replaced at a whim. Even if you are a racist or a bigot does that mean you have no conscience? Isn't that separate from your everyday life? Do you carry it over into your personal, business life. We have to live side by side with each other in this li
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 5/7
life. And had been before him. I didn't intrude in your way of thinking and the same goes for you. We literally agreed to disagree and stayed away from each other. Our differences were settled one day at a time. We were making progress for a better future for our children. And one man opens his mout
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 6/7
And makes promises he couldn't and shouldn't keep. He drags people along with his string of lies and bullshit and people just fall in line because they see something in it for themselves. Greed. Lust. Avarice. And not one person hinks about how these actions will effect our future.
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
thread 7/7
SCOTUS sounds like the may make a decision that will be inclined with our justice system but I have no faith in them.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}