Lori Anne Thomley
A
Justice Kagan made it even simpler for the We-follow-the-Constitution-when-convenient-we’re-actually-here-to-create-laws/subvert-Congress Justices: Kagan cited the Framers, saying they didn't want a “monarch” to rule the country. “They were reacting against a King who claimed to be above the law,”
Happy4uu&u @Happy4uuu
TFG Justices are not quite versed in the rudimentary principles of the constitution.

If we have to teach these people the supreme law of the land, they should seek a different profession.

I can't breathe to know we are stuck with them for another 25 years....ugh
05:12 PM - Apr 25, 2024
06:16 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Lori Anne Thomley.
The most horrible former president appointed three horrible Justices with the assistance of Mitch McConnell.

These people don't deserved any honourable titles in front of their names.
06:30 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Yes. Trump’s abuse of Presidential power to betray the US plus using a Pres. campaign to pay for and try to escape the consequences of his crimes combine as the darkest chapter of US history.
The horror of Mitch McC. is his masterful twisting of Senate rules=Corrupted SC, Corp+Rich tax breaks + more
07:54 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
I’m conflicted, though, about which is the worst thing McConnell has ever done:
a) giving Trump 3 Supreme Court picks, ensuring unqualified (and possibly criminal *cough-I-love-beer-and-sexually-assaulting-women-Kavanaugh-cough*) OR
b) McC condemned Trump for Jan 6, then SAVED Trump from conviction
08:07 PM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}